Sarah and Victoria’s Credentials:
- Trained Teacher BA (hons) with QTS and Victoria a PGCE teaching qualification and NPQH.
- Worked across all phases in school.
- Worked in Special Education and Main Stream Education specialising in Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties.
- Taught pupils with a range of different behavioural and learning difficulties including: ADHD, ASD, Asperger’s Syndrome, ODD, OCD and Dyslexia.
- Worked in Local Education Authority’s (LEA) Behaviour Support Service.
- Wrote and successfully implemented an Anti-
Bullying programme in the LEA’s schools.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Home schooling through LEA observations and delivering programs of study.
- Experienced in Special Educational Needs and the emotional well being of children and young people.
- Experienced with pupils with challenging behaviour .
- Specialised Pastoral Arrangements, school refusal, attachment, depression and self-